At the beginning of my project, I generated a series of ideas and painted a portrait of how I want my production to be. In this, I was very specific about narrative and concepts explored in the style and how I was going to plan everything to be. However, over the course of filming and thinking about the genre and song, we have had a change of idea which we think will be more suitable. It is similar, but very different all the while. Instead, I think my video should be a conceptual exploration on the philosophy of existentialism. That is, it should pose questions such as "to what extent can we be our true self as an individual when placed among the masses?" The footage and style of the video is largely similar to my previous idea, but there will be more sense of individuality from the protagonist. I hope for him to appear carefree and unadulterated by the people he surrounds himself with. This is in-fitting with the indie genre.